The OceanPack™ pCO2 BUOY Analyzer was developed for precise measurements in shallow water. It is very small and easy to maintain.
LI-COR® produces LI-850x analyzers for SubCtech, which are built in exclusively for scientific demand. The analyzers are pre-installed and configured for the user. The auto-calibration allows long-term operations.
The Flat-Silicone-Equilibrator can be run under extreme conditions and even in rough seas difficulties do not occur.
Equipped with a data logger more probe heads, such as CTD, dissolved oxygen, pH, haze and nutrient analyzers amongst others, can be connected. The raw or calibrated and processing data is saved and transmitted in real-time.
An optional Top-Box can record data on Air-CO2 or meteorological parameter parallelly.
- Handy design: small size and low weight, can be operated on small buoys
- No or little post-processing necessary
- No difficult setup required: quick and easy installation (just connect the power and e.g. data cable)
- Our exclusive cooperation with LI-COR® Biosciences guarantees the latest technology
- Best accuracy and long-time stability
- Can be operated unattended for a long time
- Easy handling: intuitively usable design, easy service procedures
- Ready to run: low initial and running costs
- The LI-COR® pCO2 analyzer is already included and fully configured
- Robust Flat-Membrane-Equilibrator (Patent pending)
- Efficient but simple anti-fouling device and membrane head protection
- Built-in NetDI® data logger
- The data logger marks data automatically with quality flags
- Auto-zeroing calibration for highly accurate long-time operations
- Holder and brackets for installation support
- Cables for sensors or external data logger
- Mooring frames
- Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- GPS receiver at the Top-Box™ and geo-referencing of all data
- OceanView™ DataServer run on a Windows® PC
- External sensors such as CTD, Oxygen Optodes, pH etc.
Our standard OceanPack™ buoy analyzers:
|Set of buoy analyzers with 4 optional SubConn sensor input connectors, external air inputs and installed brackets||Air-intake box for buoy analyzers with water filter (bottom left side) and tube connectors (bottom right side). Water protected against 30s of flooding|
|Tubes and SWAGELOK titanium connectors for CO2 air analysis parallel to the CO2-water analysis||Service point inside the buoy analyzer for easy access of calibration and diagnostic.|