SubCtech, Kiel. Building 1: Administration and Production. Building 2: Warehouse (not pictured). Building 3: Engineering and Prototyping
SubCtech’s (”Subsea Technologies for the Marine Environment”) team already has more than 28 years of experience in the subsea and marine technology. Today 2019, with 30 employees, the company is still privately owned.
We offer underwater technologies, subsea solutions and ocean monitoring systems. We find solutions in close collaboration with our clients – in the industry, in science and offshore oil+gas. Li-Ion batteries, e.g. pCO2 analyzers and system solutions are our core products and one-stop service. Our reliable and precise high-tech “Made in Germany” products are easy to handle and efficiency to our customers. The mixture of experienced employees, young scientists and market knowledge is so successful that the company has been profit-making from the first year on.
We are certified by ISO 9001:2015 and manufacturing according to ISO 13628-6 and API17f for design and operation of subsea production systems. Our qualified workshop and engineers are educated and certified for highest-quality IPC-A-600/610 class 3 production up to SIL-2.
- Our goal: meeting customers’ requirements – communicating well – working flexible – developing products constantly
- Our promise: Solving complex and challenging tasks – delivering professional solutions
- Our products: reliable – easy to maintain – resistant – comfortable to handle
- Subsea Power: Li-Ion battery systems (PowerPacks). This modern technology allows the use of maximal energy capacities on the highest level of reliability. The titanium housings are can be customized in demand and are usable for depths of up to 6000m. Typical applications are Subsea, ROVs, AUVs, Monitoring stations or Moorings.
- Measurement sytems for environmental factors such as pCO2: Durable, flexible and cost-effective flow-through AUMS (Autonomous Underway Measurement System) OceanPack especially for pCO2 monitoring on ships (also known as “FerryBox”) and mobile applications. Expandable by other sensors such as our Meteo Top-Box for Sea-Air Exchange flux measurements (SAE systems)
- Consulting: Todays markets provide more and more complex tasks and challenges. A perfect project management and reliable consulting have become almost a necessity to enable you to get the results you are aiming for.